Sunday, August 23, 2009

23th august . sunday . hottie

Aiks... thanks to the damn H1N1, all my holiday plans, long-time-no-see-friend meeting, aya dates, shopping plans and all just vanished with just a "NO!" from my parents == damn sick of it. and the weirdest thing is, it seems like quite an amount of people is sick now, kinda scare that the virus will strike against us here, really scared as it could cause death x.X just hoping that everyone will take care and stay healthy, drink more water and eat more vitamins to make us stronger so that we won't fall sick so easily.

Today is just an ordinary day. sat in front of the pc for like the whole afternoon and evening. bored! but there's a special thing that existed today, that is my mum had made sarawak laksa for dinner! wooots! it's been a long time since i had my last taste of it :P really delicious! my favourite homemade delicacy. she'd been preparing for it the whole day, thank you so much mum! :) and and by the way, i'm having it now for my supper right now xD

im not selfish.try it! :P

Lots of buddies onlined during the night. so it was like an online party held on facebook xD hahaha. my buddies spammed everywhere on my profile o.0" but it was alrite, was fun, glad that they all had "enjoyed" a lot throughout the whole process. LOL. but unfortunately, wei sheng got reported by someone on facebook and some kinda problem occurred. till then he quited all the fun :( anyway cheer up dude! though it was kinda creepy.

Well, that's all for today. gotta wake up at 6am tomorrow for my chinese society meeting o.0" hope that i will enjoy the entire meeting moments with the buddies. cheers!

ciaoo :)

No comments: