Sunday, December 27, 2009

advertisement :D

Heyya guys ! nothing can just keep me away from my blog, always felt like posting stuff daily but i just cant due to the hectic schedule of my holidays. my work took them all to itself selfishly. but its ok, i got pictures that ive taken during the holidays! any pictures that is fun and memorable enough to keep and share with you all :D so stay tunned and peace !!



By the way, school is gonna reopen again ! pffft ! waking up at 6am every morning is not my thing ! but 12pm will do :P it will be spm year and will not be able to kick back and relax any more ><

Its him. he had came into my life. a most fun and amusing guy i have ever met. though he had made my life confuse. driving me crazy ? i really really wanna be his best friend, or maybe, a lover ?! due to my rekindled frustrated mind, rock musics is what i wanna hear again during the night, not romantic love ballad any more. omfg how could this be happening T.T just then i became an emo kid again .


The holidays is ending in a week time ! guys, dont think too much, just enjoy it fully till the max while you can ! love ya !!!

e.n.d


love you or not, that is the question .

No comments: