Thursday, February 17, 2011

Awesome 18th!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

today was the best day ever so far for the year 2011. the best OFF DAY ever from my work. i used to sleep till 1pm on every off day of mine but, i just feel so special, specially happy today. and yeah i was super excited for the date today as well! maybe thats the special part :P

ohh yesh, im 18 now. an adult weh! should change myself in the way i think of things, and the way i make decisions. BE SMART. cuz im not a small girl now.

this is the second time im celebrating my birthday with Puikia. not everyone will be able to accompany you on your birthday, even your close friends. im so glad to have him with me on my day. and yes, he is the only one i have confident in. i wanna spend my birthday with him EVERY YEAR :)

he may be yong sui (lmao), but he is the cutest and funniest guy ever on earth to me :)

dont know why, i suddenly feel so touched while writing this post LOL.

anyway! we had TGIF for tea time/dinner. it was my first time there! he was forced to treat me, oops :P p/s: next bill's on me. exclusive punye weh :P

and the movie we watched was SANCTUM! another james cameron production baby! was so anticipated i tell you, thank god its in cinemas RIGHT on my bday!


the movie was so-so, not as trilling as i thought it would be. too bad eh. BUT some parts are seriously straining and touching. especially the part where a son and his dad ... okay i guess its inappropriate to tell now as you may wanna watch it yourself :P

josh & his dad :3

besides, i bought a ROCKSTAR-ISH bracelet. satisfying much! im kinda into accessories now :D

i got a present from him too, oh my gosh i love it.

cut the cake with my beloved family at 11pm! photos will be added soon :D

thanks for all the wishes via facebook, texts and calls. i love all of you.

damn, how could i be this lucky? THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! youre the best thing, thats ever been mine ♥

OH and HAPPY CHAP GOH MEI MEH to you people! i dont see cny decorated stages anymore. i dont hear cny songs anymore. the centre court is white now, aint red no more. so not used to it. anyway, cny this year was total emptiness for me, no visting aka bai nian at all. that sucks but nevermind :P


-pearly-
180211, 0152



No comments: