Monday, September 21, 2009

hmmm..... uhmmm..... ohhh.....

eeee.
what my problem now ? AGAIN?!
headache . wtf.
should i tell you about it?
will you think that im annoying or whatever?
arghhh i need motivation !
cmon cmon cmon help me out please ..... anyone?

look, if you see this .
please tell me what to do kay ?
my first and retarded time .
handling it myself with a damn retarded mind.
blurness had all covered my sight while walking through this path .
got so damn lost in my way .
i hope its not what we call ... NAIVE ?!
right or wrong ?

many comments from people man.
and im like, mind what they say ?
look, i consider people's ideas or get moved by people's way of looking at things easily .
thats why im so confused .
if only i got a guitar .
i would smash it against anything !
going mad now i guess .
i hope you don't hate me that way ?

erm, i was wondering .
the most important issue .
the main problem im craving a way to solve .
could i change you ?
and, is it right or wrong ?

p/s: i really really really hope i got more time to accompany you .






rawwwrrrrr!!!!!



wanna understand better ?
its just like that ..........

I am a little bit of loneliness a little bit of disregard
Handful of complaints but I can’t help the fact that everyone can see
these scars
I am what I want you to want what I want you to feel
But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you, to just believe
this is real
So I let go, watching you, turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend that I'm not
But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got .....




I am a little bit insecure a little unconfident
Cause you don't understand I do what I can but sometimes I don't make
sense
I am what you never wanna say but I've never had a doubt
It's like no matter what I do I can't convince you for once just to hear
me out
So I let go watching you turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend that I'm not
But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I've got
..........

(linkin park-faint)


No comments: