Saturday, April 3, 2010

Suckish Saturday

It was a nice saturday and the sun was right up in the sky shining its bright light proudly upon my ass. was about to wake up, going club to eat books with shien today.

i cant run away from the fact that im sick. you know what, its sooo impossible to avoid it once i felt my throat drying like hell. nothing can rehydrate it. i just dont understand ! and now i got slight flu, itchy throat, minor coughs and crazy headache, which made me shakes my head like this .....

Son Dam Bi in Are You Crazy (not that sexy though)


i went to bed straight after back at 6.30pm. slept till 1030pm. i know im lifeless, a weak shit. i recalled and felt disappointed of myself being a failure of persuading sejarah to enter my brain earlier in the afternoon. it sucks unlike the usual time-out with it. no one's able to help me (erm hello? god?) still, im slacking cuz my mid-term tests are on the middle of May, but my fellow friends are already felt uncomfortable on their chairs due to the REAL SPM tests on November. wth? i wish i could be like that, i love being anxious and nervous cuz it proves that i care and it means a thing to me. but it results in growing more ans MORE white hair. f that.

nevermind nevermind, chilll. i'll start my work again after my good good rest. what i can do now is only --- ONLINE -.-

i miss you, i need you right now. it's so weird that the moments that i need you the most are the times that's impossible that you'll be here for me. omg !

tomorrow got add math tuition OMG, the tuition class which i hated the most. i dont understand and i never bother to analyse the work which im suppose to finish in time. is it me being too lazy or, its the time that is passing so damn fast ?

im a total loser. i suck big time, like what rj said ( he's joking though) but thats the truth, the undeniable one. it all showned in mr suguz's bm class. he seemed to be prejudicial towards me? he asks me questions that i often fail to answer; he asks me meanings of words that are impossible for an idiot like me to speak out the resemblance of those words; he claims that i post photos up on facebook and seldom study which i never do, those photos are tagged by my friends ok! and before he left the class yesterday, he suddenly turned to me and showed me his expressless face and said: "lately youre quite sombong already huh, you seldom smile nowadays." i instantly got down after that, is he serious or joking? i cant differentiate anything between these two. i never mean this, i laugh in class when i have the feelings to, i know my face is looking stuck-up (hidung tinggi) when i never smiles. blame myself for having that noob face. or maybe its becuz of the frustrations im suffering from lately? I DONT KNOW! im afraid he might be giving up on a suckish student like me D; NOOO ! i am helpless.

its 2.51am now. its time and i should be lying on bed right now. i couldnt be thinking any much more for life. shall just beat it ! i must work even harder conquer my obstacles. can i learn kick boxing like Bernice Liu just to let out everything sad?



-pearly-

040410, 0335





No comments: