Friday, May 28, 2010

After thoughts @ throughout the month of May

Its close to the end of may. fuh~ so many things happened i guess. conflicts, depressions, tears and all. family, relationship, and the most effing one --- STUDIES.

gosh im sooo damn tired of all of these. just imagine, how does it feel like when every probs that you have to take into your thoughts come squeezing into your mind at a single time? i just feel like blasting off, bursting out ! i hate studies, sucks man. to get an A, i might have to spend more than 3 hours of my time with the books a day like, daily, omg ! so boring, a resemblance or working as a robot. last tuesday night right before biology paper, i was up writing all the tips given and trying hard to memorise them. GEEZ !! and guess what, i never close my eyes for the whole night until i sat for the paper. my first time weh, i was so scared that i will faint but i finally made it through the day. damn, the biology paper 2 questions are so boring that i could fall asleep while doing it halfway, nah im not boasting, i was just creating my own biology theory 8D same goes to physics, muahahah.

add maths and maths was a total failure, im stuck in every questions of the paper and just hoping to dig out part of the marks from the questions. as for maths, i just forgotten to do one full question ! its weird that i never find that page in my question paper. strange !! ive given up -.- chemistry next week, my favourite subject at the moment :) i hope i will score well and make use of my tuition notes and teachings, and also, not to let my beloved pn low down, although i rarely listen to her teachings, haha.


Relationships, its all about toleration, loyalty, patience and trust. any lacking of one of these aspects may put on a full stop on a love story. i never tolerate, im too ego, and ive learnt. i hope i dont ruin any of the aftertaste that we've enjoyed together. besides, we need time for any corrections, aight? stay strong people, dont break a heart.
I can nearly understand a child's feeling when i see someone shows some physically unusual behaviours, do they need more attention? should we listen more to the fillings of their little hearts? i just dont want the tiny prob to be enlarged with time.
.
aiks, im tired, but still playing computer here. "Arent you scared that tomorrow will be an extra tired day to study? you should control more of yourself," thats what my heart told me. i replied: "Well, maybe just a few glance on my facebook profile, some musics and a post or two for my blog will do right? :P "
.
last but not least,
HAPPY WESAK DAY !
lets offer good deeds throughout our lives !
.
I must work harder for life and a brighter future, i must appreciate everyone beside me, everyone i connect my minds with everyday. good luck everybody! and also all the best to me, and you
-pearly-

No comments: