Friday, September 3, 2010

Appreciations.

For the very first time today, i felt the true warmth and their truthful thoughts.

For the very first time, i felt really touched when i get charcoals from a best friend in a freezing winter. Chin offered me her all-time-favourite, which is her soya bean milk, when i was starving this morning as i had not taken any food. It may be a small matter but, i appreciate it very much. I told her these words when i took my first joyful sip: "好幸福哦, 嘻, 谢谢.." I promise you, i will share with you any drinks i have, even if its a carton that you need, still, i do.

For the very first time, i get a real support from a best friend. Qinyi said, accounts arent hard to score, i must do my best. She said, must be confident, dont panic during the exams. She said, since im not joining them for group studies, i must try my best by myself. All the best to you girl, i wish you truthfully to score A plus in your addmaths !

For the very first time, my best friend approachs me to care for me regarding the problems im having before. Szbo shien said, i could share my problem with her whenever i have one, and not to be sad. I was surprised, i appreciate what she thinks and cares for me, i felt really touched. although its not showned on my noob expressions. I hope to boom-boom-pow with you again one day after spm, and to a bar, "不醉无归" !

Small matters mean much to me, i appreciate them all. Best friends dont mean much to me before but they are now, to be together as close as a family. I LOVE YOU, BEST FRIENDS <3


-pearly-

No comments: