Friday, September 10, 2010

Productive Day.

Okay, its just a randomly short post of the day. went to times to times square like so desperately to shop for many many things. and finally not many many stuffs that i got, got my stuffs for the graduation party and also some stuffs on my wishlists LOl. am happy now :D

A big big problem that occured now is, I HAVENT FINISH MY STUDIES YET! trials are only in a week plus man, im so dead. nonono, i cant be dead this time, i needa study ! shall rest till this Sunday i guess? then imma start on Monday ! cuz im heading to KLCC for BookFest tomorrow, lazy to study AGAIN. im not a reader but, just to kehpo around. who knows i might get something there ? dont trust me :P

oh yeah, why nowadays sooo many people private their blogs ? it makes me feel like im the only blogger with my blog in the public @@ but then, i will not blog if i wanna set it to private, shall entertain my diary book instead lol, but im always lazy to open it though. do you think if i should read and kehpo more about political issues or any stuffs in the papers and share it up here ? i hope i could make it interesting :D but first of all, i gotta be hardworking by reading the news -.-

Have a nice day people!

youre always on my mind, whats on your mind? i know youre fine, and i miss you :)


-pearly-

(091110, 0257)




No comments: