Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!!

Happy new year people! i had a really really really awesome time counting down 2011 last night! and slept so late, like around 3am.

so, woke up at 7.30am by dad on the first day ever of January. what else? WORK of course! got on my L-size Padini polo tee and prepare hurriedly for work on time.

well, i get to know some of the crews there, and overall was tiring cuz it has been a long time i never worked. besides, i punched in my card late by 16minutes after my break time! was so regret cuz it gave my employer quite a bad impression, sigh. i swear i wont be repeating this crap anymore.

wish me luck, i gotta suit this atmosphere as soon as possible, cuz i want a joyful working life :)

my attire for work. no make up, no contacts, no nothing, just the original me :D
oh i actually look like im in one of my pajamas

pinkish red ribbon on my head :)









My wishes for the year 2011;
Stay fit
Pray MORE
Grow up in EVERYTHING
Socialize better
Think twice before i talk shit
Open my eyes bigger to everything i see, be smart
Study harder to achieve my dreams!
Own favorite things of mine
Everything goes smoothly in life
People i love will always possess great health and happiness

These are my wishes for the great year that just had begun. God bless all of you!









i want a horror movie with you :P

Cuz youre everywhere to me
when i close my eyes its you i see
and when i catch my breath its you i breathe
youre everything i know that makes me believe
IM NOT ALONE.
♥♥


the two hearts represent us.

No comments: