Monday, January 17, 2011

Work.

Finally im here writing once again. i prefer not to blog before this as i'll surely be complaining about the job i chose to take before the current one.

so, my life was kinda dull now as i only get to work everyday and night. my relatives came and i was suppose to join them go shopping or whatever, its hopeless for me to join every plan theyre going for now.

im currently working as a promoter. before this i worked in Padini as a cashier. im wondering why did i so stupid enough to choose to be one. whenever i tell people that i switched job i feel stupid for myself, really. anyway, the environment there is the best, nice colleagues although i dont really understand what they were saying (they have these native slangs. cool but i dont get it!). nevertheless, the awesome manager. although shes a gossip lady and kinda bossy, she jokes and chit-chats with us. she knows how to analyse our personalities too like a gypsy! being the cashier was like a VIP, can hang out with the ah tao-s more often :P

one of my ah tao, justin, there is this funny convo between us:

on the first day of work...
justin: today is your first day hor, how was it, ok?
me: yeah, ok :)

after i resigned and was working for the last day...
justin: today is your last day hor, how was it, ok?
me: err yeah, ok heh :X

gosh, he said the same things like he did on my first day. though a friendly guy he is. i never meet this kinda ah tao anymore on my next work.

G2000.
the manager that i knew, which turned up to be the assistant manager, is under the REAL manager, which is a fierce one. well maybe is just her face. my colleague, which is a talkative aunty, kept on saying that shes very fierce again and again. and later said that she actually not thaaat fierce, just strict a bit, again and again. how to shut her mouth huh?

well my manager is always at the men's boutique, im now working at the women's. anyway next week im gonna be transferred to the men's. thats why is the aunty talking so much, as if im gonna be killed if i didnt say hello welcome! to the customers for one time. wish me luck k, for whatever "danger" im going though :D

chinese new year is coming soon! my anxiety is here again ohmygosh. anyway, G2000 is near the centre court of the curve so i can hear really clear about the events of performance happening on the stage. the women's is facing the stage's ass while the men's is directly facing the stage's face! yay me for the transfer the the men's. guess what, i feel happy whenever i hear those chinese new year songs with the crowds gathering around the stage. i think im crazy? anyway festive seasons are always cool, especially with many people here. thank god for the good boutique location. thats what a person can hope for when he's/she's working alone :\


It seems like im addicted to buying things now, and my mum is stopping me from letting me spend my money again and again. now that work has stopped me from going to times square, my attachment for shopping is RUINED! noooooooo.... i got a list here ya know :(

im still waiting to shop, for a new mobile phone as well. im crazy enough to think of getting myself an Aino, as if my so rich. anyway i want a new phone so badly. i have one reason for this.

Not to self: money is hard to be earned, stop spending.


-pearly-






1 comment:

Happy walker said...

ya.. money so damm hard to earn.. T.T