Thursday, April 14, 2011

Attacked By Books!

Its 2.37am in the morning now and im finally up here blogging after settling part of my studies. yeah, the very boring and thick materials i mean! blogging is one of the plans that i wanna get done with in my "list of what-to-do on the lappy". anyway im here to update a lil bit about my current studies.

During the very two weeks ago, me and my dad went searching for the location of my future college, which is Advance Tertiary College! we passed by Pasar Seni (Central Market). i love the wau (malay kites) structures, very the catchy :D

This is it! Pasar Seni.

The indoor of it, and its AIR-CONDITIONED! desperately needed for the freaking hot afternoon!

The outside before entering the indoor areas, this place is quite comfy cuz its not as crowded as in Petaling Street, which is very uncomfortable! not good.

HAH, the cool building youre now looking at is now my college, my HOPE. LOL.

Hell yeah. the reception counter.

THE VERY FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE! i was as anticipated and excited as a kid :P

Random shot of my paper sheets for Law.

SO! i take the KTM commuter to college everyday. yeah, the one lady gaga dances in with hot guys HAHAH! and i find it okay cuz there are these ladies' coaches which only LADIES can enter. im very happy with that. furthermore, i dont have to drive there for like 30minutes in the busy streets straight to KL and stuck in the jam if im late (actually partly becuz i dont have a driving license yet lah). i prefer waking up late and take the public transport instead LOL. plus, the commuter arrives at the station i go to everyday IN TIME! imma lucky girl :P

One week of trial classes and another week of official classes had passed. the people there are very friendly, and very smart too! had fun in the merry-atmosphere class room. my Law lecturers are SUPER HILARIOUS! thumbs up.

I think thats all for this post. i will work harder and make a change in my academics' performances, for the good of course! wish me luck :D


-pearly-





No comments: