Thursday, April 14, 2011

Your Beautiful Soul.

The peace and quiet atmosphere at the night park
The dark and cloudless sky
Calm lake, added with wiggling reflections of lights on the water surface
Remains the sounds of crickets, and pecks of light wind on the cheeks
Heart-to-heart talks, sweet & romantic indulgence that deeply mesmerized so
I finally had my dream come true.
You caught me, now never let me go :)

Who inspires me to boost up my hardships on anything?
who got me into so much of interests of love movies and books?
who makes me waking up everyday with hopes and smiles?
its always, the only beautiful you.

Colbie calliat, What if ;
What if we were made for each other
Born to become best friends and lovers
I want to stay right here
In this moment with you
Over and over and over again..........


-pearly-


No comments: