Saturday, October 24, 2009

b.o.r.e.d

school school schooooolll .....
non-stop schooling
typical student life rite ?
i want something special ...
perhaps, a lil change ?
just a lil will do ...
waking up at 6am every morning
sickening
as for me as a late night species organism

by the way
having examz now
final year assessment test
its kinda major, though im not done with my preparations
it seems like my days just right be fore the examz is dashing swiftly
unlike the normal times
just slowly creeping through the clock
heh
i aim without determination
crappy ...
see now
common case
geez
forget it !
gotta aim for more in the coming month ;))

by the waayyy
i just cant wait for the coming holidays !
examz are so damn over
and there comes my dreaming products ~
plans plans and plans
seriousy i wanna SHOPPP !!!
long time no shopping
feeling the itch on my hands
oops
plus, some entertainment
to repair my rotten life :P



No comments: