Friday, October 30, 2009

OMFG !

god damn it !
i was having my afternoon nap for 4 dreamy hours
UNTIL i skipped my tuition class !
wth, gotta replace it tomorrow and stand a total of 8 hours of class !
in fact i should be chilling out in other place rather than the decent tuition centre
its da last day of the examz of the year man, give me a break
gosh, i hope that the class i skipped today is not the first day of the form 5 syllabus based class
i dont want my first ever day of form 5 accounts class to be a replacement -.-"
it was my second time having a full-day tuition
im gonna bring all my stuffs
food, books, tent, everything
i hope i wont feel tired throughout the day
cuz when it comes to the third hour of every single day of my tuition
i'll start yawning, even started to fall asleep ! literally
nearly bangs my head against the table, right in front of my lord tutor @@"

therefore, god bless me
peace !

*nerdified*

No comments: