Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Freaking hot !

Hee, the freaking line's so freaking fine right now x) so, its 5 Minutes To Midnight by Boys Like Girls playing comfortably on my mp3 right now, time to blog!

well, ive realised that the most suitable time for me to blog is always midnight like now, maybe it feels calm and ideas of writing approaches ahead? hmm nevermind, i dont wanna write like some professional authors, just a simple post for comfortable readings will do :) my mood's alright now cuz ive just saw happy people around everywhere on facebook and blogs, with their love ones looking so freaking sweet :P and also, ive read a cute and funny blog from a friend here, it cheers me up much :) FOLLOWED!

so, today was a so-called Earth Day for some areas in my residential area. i forgot about it while sleeping with the fan on till i had a press on the button of the fan *clicks* OHHH WTF! the power's off! -.- woke up then, headed down to the living room and walked around idling, and lied on the couch, thinking whether if i should walk to McD by myself while my mum and sis were still asleep? but we all ended up rushing there to have our lunch although the electricity's back at 3, while some area's still suffering in hotness.

some random stuff happened, i saw my Friendster's friend whom ive known back in few years ago! *blurred* still looking hot ? anyway ive blocked him in fs :X

i think nothing much for today, i hopw i'll be enjoying tomorrow ;) i want brand new clothes in my closet !! ive got a small list in my mind now, like finally :D

ohh well, i guess its time for bed now, lets forget anything sad and doubtful or moody that had happened which often pushes us down, live our lives as enjoyable and relax as possible. life is short, why bother living it with a mind full of worries ? good night! i love you.

"dont wanna kiss, dont wanna touch, just smoke one cigarette and run,"


-pearly-
if only youre as thoughtful as they are, i would be happier.

No comments: