Saturday, June 12, 2010

Speechless

Are you really that cool? i just feel like a crazy stalker or a little fan of you like all the time. gahhh, its you. youre the only one, the real only one that can make me go crazy this much. make me drooling like all the time, make me stalk you like some random stalkers, make me think of you like everyday and night, make me feel sick when youre gone without saying good bye, make me feel like a man whos like so damn obsessed with his dream girl, make me extend the range of my desirement of hugging you as wide as the fact that i miss and think of you. i really dislike loving you more than loving myself :(

any solution to overcome this problem? i can hardly focus on my walk in my life and im losing track most of the time. anyone please help me?

p/s: when should i start my studies?


-pearly-

No comments: