Saturday, June 19, 2010

Whats going on...

It seems like people are hating me for who i am. i always make mistakes, but its so instant that i just cant help it. i just wanna apologize to anyone whos got blamed by me all the time. just blame it all on me then. besides, whether if im right or wrong, im still the one with the mistakes. just wondering why am i living this life. i already cant get along well with people around me in my current life, what more to say when i step into the adult's stage of life?

however, i wont complain or what so ever, just stand all of it will do. i'll see how long i can take before i collapse, wish me luck.

i always complain becuz i always think that what i get is not enough. so greedy huh, or i didnt get what i should get enough?

buddhists' thoughts are always right, ive learnt many things when i fall. i love buddhism :)


Oh yeah, im gonna bake again for my dad for Father's day, its black and white chocolate cheese cake ! yup i love and love and love cheesecake much, so i hope it'll be a success !


-pearly-

1 comment:

JoKEr said...

u sure u father will like black and white chocolate cheese cake same wif u???^^
n u noe hw bake de ar??i tot u juz noe hw 2 eat..hahaha...