Friday, November 26, 2010

The Born Of A Penguin.

To a really sweet sister of mine...


ignore me in my pajamas

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIMMIE BABE! ♥♥

We been really close since you were 1 (:P) and now you grew taller, just abit LOL! but the cute face hasnt changed before, just like Pearly! ahahaha.

Thanks for being patient when i was mad and yelled at you sometimes, treat me stuffs and also being my best friend and always ask me for hugs and more hugs! although i rejected most of your requests :P

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy your anticipated birthday and i love you baby! study hard, listen to daddy and mummy, and i promise i'll help you with anything you need in the future whenever i can.

p/s: Pressies will say hi to you during MY holidays :P sorry for that as im broke, sick and spm is bothering me, so yeah, December alright! MWWWWWAAAAHHH!!!


Love, Pearly.



No comments: