Friday, November 5, 2010

Friendship Test.

I think we need a talk, about the things we've been going through
Theres too many misunderstandings, and its nobody's fault
When the first time it happens, i tried giving in, and apologize. it wouldnt work
It happened for the second time, for no reason, and i dont know wheres the problem at all
And by the way, may i know wheres my mistake in the first time?

You dont have to apologize
Maybe my jokes are just too serious to you?
I just dont like it when you threw all the foul words towards me. its hurting, and nothing i could do to make you stop.

I dont understand
Why is it so hard to have a talk about the problems we're facing?
You said it, but did you do it?
To apologize and make it all happen again isnt the right solution
I dont need your apology, i just need you to talk this problem over with me
Stop avoiding, and dont give up
But if youve given up, i know theres nothing i could do to stop you
Just wishing that you will have a better life ahead
Be happy.


-pearly-

No comments: