Thursday, November 18, 2010

Its All coming To An End.

My nerdy High school life is gonna end right after spm, i guess im gonna leave school alone after accounts? :( anyway, i will miss everything; the morning breeze i breathe in every morning in the school compound, the school uniforms, the lame teachers, colourful buildings and plants, the canteen food, super duper dirty toilets (eww) and the squeezy 5C class room :)

But most of all, i will miss all the great people i meet everyday in school. i love laughing without bothering how wide my mouth is opening or how ugly enough to throw my "beautiful" image into the drain :P many many things happened and i had grown up through everything, and had lotsa fun being in great experience learning new things.

Every great memories recorded and saved in my brain cant be deleted often gets me thinking back at them, and thinking back of everything could even make me smile :)

I hope every '93s will have an awesome future ahead, im pretty excited to see the arrival of everyone of us into a whole new stage of life! :D

Gambateh in SPM!



-pearly-
想念,有说有笑。

No comments: