Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marching to March.


Fuckfark this word
im a typical girl aint i?
told you im conservative 8|


February had just ended! a mentally-eventful month i suppose. my brain isnt resting every night when i sleep. i always think a lot during the day, dream of things at night in my sleep. oh and i remember, i dreamt of something sweet that wouldnt even happen in real i suppose? but no matter how sweet a dream is, i still hate it. cuz it disturbs my sleep! so yeah i hate sweet dreams (N) i just wanna sleep with my mind fully at rest. but i guess i wouldnt. please do not think that im weird about this k. damn it why am i talking about SLEEPING? -,-

SALARY will be out on march 1st OMG im so so happy! just by thinking about getting to buy things would even excites me real easily. by the way i got many many things to buy, hope i'll be able to control myself, to spend reasonably :D

#marchwish
1. get to buy whatever i can get with my salary
2. get daddy's cool polo tee for his bday
3. new phone, like finally!
4. a date with him
5. MORE ACES for SPM!!!
6. work goes well, and also towards the relationship with the bitchy colleagues
7. more smiles
8. get to meet up with my friends more often
9. no more emo emo emo emo emo!
10. be mature, be open minded, grow up

im still waiting for my life to shine one day. the life which without sadness. my expectations isnt high. becuz my life cuz sucks than the average ones.


-pearly-

No comments: