Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Never-ending obsession.

fuckmylife


Long time no crap! ANYBODY MISSING ME? LOL. just to update myself a lil about my recent life.

for your information ive quit my job earlier on March 4th due to certain silly reasons but its okay. i kinda miss my job, the kind colleagues (but not the bitchy and annoying ones) and the days which i busy walking around from the curve to ikea to ikano then back to ikea and then to the curve again during my break time, instead of sticking my ass onto the chair after long hours of standing lol. anyway that was fun, but it no longer happens.

so basically i was just sticking around at home, besides spending money outside with the kawans. its fun but i do frown a little bit when thinking that theres no incomes anymore instead of... OUTcomes? and to be honest, im kinda a greedy person.

You know what? im really unhappy. i can tear up whenever the emotions rushing outta my body. people telling me to be happy, cuz life is too short to be sad. though its not as easy as i can take it off my mind whenever i want to. no matter whenever i wake up, or closing my eyes to sleep, i think about it. and yeah, im always waiting. and i wont put any efforts upon it anymore. im tired, and i need a break.

looking forward to college life. looking forward to the public-transport-taking moments thats about to happen. i cant wait to face the world, those mean people, those dramas. im ready for all these. i cant wait for those books/assignments/homeworks pilling up right in front of me to handle, and of course, the new people. obstacles and challenges? bring it on! im tougher than how you think okay :P what for bercakap kosong ni?

spm results releasing on the 23rd?! lol its not that nerve-cracking to me anymore. and i never pray at all since the day i said i would (i suck so bad) so wish me luck people!

i dont hope for anything. i just wanna be happy, thats all i need.


-pearly-

No comments: