Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PBSM

Today there's nothing much in school. But there's something new during my curriculum activity after school. Oh and btw, the food in the canteen today sucks, unlike usual, they are all tasteless yet spicy!

Pupils who attended the pbsm courses like me and my friends were actually told to teach the juniors about CPR stuff! i felt nervous instantly as i'm not really clear about what i've learnt before, plus, i didn't revise back anything, i might embarrass myself in front of those pupils i'm gonna teach.= =

Ok, so we're divided to different groups. I'm gonna handle my group with Chin. Luckily there are only 7 pupils in my group, unlike the others. Therefore i started teaching and explaining then. It seems very like we're speaking to ourselves, cuz whenever i ask them:" Do you guys understand what am i talking about? ", there is no responds or reactions. AND one of them even worse, a boy (ong wei lam's lil bro) leaned against the wall and fell asleep! urghh fine, i don't give a damn on him, he can get a zero in the coming quiz.

Later after finishing my explanation, we both repeated what i said before again and again and AGAIN, i guess they all understand. And after that it's finally over,pheww... My friends all had the same feeling as me, we're like talking to living corpses.= =

No comments: