Friday, June 12, 2009

You dont understand me.....

I've tried my best..
my very best.....
although i don't sometimes...
it's just because.....i've reached my limits at times...

BUT...
did you ever appreciate me just once?
did you ever notice my hardworks?
did you ever see what i'm trying damn hardly to achieve?

NO...
all you saw was only the negative sides...
Of me...
literally.....

did you ever realise the existence of the bright sides of me?
NO...
did you ever treasure the acceptable ones?
NO...
it seems like the 'electrons' had overlapped.....overshadowed the..... 'protons'...

I don't understand..........
but that's you.....i have no choice but to accept it.....reluctantly.....
However.....i'll try harder.....harder again.....

Harder enough..... to mute u up.........

No comments: