Saturday, June 13, 2009

TERMINATOR SALVATION!


wahaha...wahaha...finally i've fulfilled my 'dreams' by watching the latest Terminator Salvation (finally got myself updated). My sis told me that the dude who plays Batman stars in this movie, but i have no idea which of the two main dudes is him. Anyway i didn't care about that much.

Woke up at 9am, prepared, 10am outta home. Went to TGV with my sis to watch it. Got the tickets at 10.15 and went in at 11am.Started at 11.20am sharp.

This movie was pretty awesome! all the banging, crashing, hitting, booming, blasting, screaming sound is often heard from TS, it's cool isn't it? hmm i feel like a dude! anyway there's one thing i'm not really satisfy with if that the movie period is too short! only 1 hour and 30minutes, only got to be 'syok' for that period of time, not enough! xD anyway two thumbs up!

After movie, wanted to go home and for your information, we're in Kepong Jusco, the freaking small building! i think we've walked around the entire building round and round for times. trust me, nobody would wanna shop in that place, excluding groceries' shoppers. later chilled in KFC for 2 hours plus, and walked around aimlessly like freaks = = oh and i did saw one of my primary school buddy, and a tuition mate, whose her laughter in class often horrifies me! =x don't really know her well though.

Finally got home at 5pm.phew!



poster


terminators, helicopters, motor terminators
*cool toys* ;)

No comments: