Saturday, July 25, 2009

DAMN COMPLICATED...

Gosh .. things are getting complicated and complicated day by day ...
personal business are exposed .. can hardly know what to react ..
or how to get things over with ...
my mind is a total mess .. or should i call that -- jammed?
that is me .. always in a don't-know-what-to-do situation ...
i can hardly plan well in anything i do .. or anything i think ...
gotta handle lots of stuff nowadays .. barely have time to spare for my own ...
to think of what to do next .. and how to move on then ...

Wtf? 2nd assessment test is just around the corner ...
and i rarely get prepared for it ...
time is dashing through seconds to seconds ...
the scary moments of my life are creeping by day by day ...
i am afraid .. i wanna success ...

I have missions to be accomplished on my mind .. i have aims to reach ...
but i can hardly obey them ...
i really hate myself ...
this situation is very common on me though ...
cuz i know myself ...



:'''((

i need something loud to listen to.

.

No comments: