Wednesday, July 8, 2009

8th july . wednesday . cloudy + sunny

Today, is another boring day in school. I just don't get it, why must we have to go to school when the so-called teachers don't even know how to teach well, sometimes they even ask students for help == . They make us tired, boring and pissed off every single day...sucks mannn..........

Urghh, today got spot check, again. Pn Low and the gang of anjing penjajah-s, looking like gangsters, went by the canteen and came to our classroom door to ask for one. Checked and checked and checked.....ransacked here ransacked there.....seized this seized that.....they rampas everything, even slippers ==. Later i found my liquid paper missing T.T but my friends' are still with them, it's SO UNFAIR! i can hardly live without one. zZzZz thanks a lot to Pn Low.

Nothing much happened during school sessions.......................................

PBSM, again. I think i dedicate myself quite a lot in this, or should i call this loyal? lol.. anyway, it's time, me and my friends got a new 'mission' again, is to teach the students to march cuz they'll hold a competition next week.So, we took our places, and we chose the car park, cooler. lol. Some of the girls keep on looking at the boys playing basketball. I just don't understand what's so fun and nice to watch, also not NBA.LOL. So we teached and teached and teached... screamed here screamed there screamed everywhere... corrected here corrected there...finally it's time to go home!! THANKS LORD BUDDHA :)

No comments: