Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A DAY AT SHIEN'S

Today, me, Yan rou & Chin went to Shien's house, to play? i suppose so.LOL. Its was fun hanging out with this hilarious girl Shien, aka my craziest friend.Oh, and i've snapped pictures of dogs and cats in front of them for the very first time, without their knowledge and realisations (a real nut). Had lots of fun. Hehee will go to her house again some other day to play! :)

me & Shien with her taekwondo black belt :P fuiyoh~


Yan rou & I

doing all sorts of silly poses with the mandarin fish against her living room wall xD



o.0


crazy~ LOL!

wanna fight?

MJ pose?!


Shien with her pet dog Snoopy. Aww so sweeet~

1

2

3
Snoopy is so cute~ at first it's afraid of me. hehee





recycle~ save the earth!!


??

colgate!

i took this. nice? it's damn hard to take a close up of an animal as they'll run away after realising our existence xD


shien asked me to pose like this ==ll


mother nature advertisements??



who am i talking with? bf? hahah it's my daddy


mother nature advertisements again ;D

xoxo shien :)


* for more crazy pics pls visit http://ciashien.blogspot.com/ *

No comments: