Friday, July 9, 2010

Aftermath

Took my dirty report card last friday, dad didnt show any hard feelings. well by the way hes a calm dude, so i think thats a good thing for him to accept the number 27. i stayed in school later then and awaited for the preparation of the camp to start, wandering around aimlessly.

so the camp's preparation started and everything went smoothly until the students arrived. the games were fun to the kids and i felt relieved after reading their reports of the day, which outcomes the unexpected feedbacks. thanks to qinyi, jiexi and huiyein for their good job in managing the schedules and games throughout the camp, its really really awesome. thanks to the guys: weisheng, jiehau, teckhan, aaron, waichoong and hongpeng for transfering all the damn heavy water balloons in the bigg black buckets from the water source at the field to the middle of the assembly spot, which is very far. the "water war" was fun to me cuz we were throwing water balloons and splashing water to each other like siau ! hawaiian night was cool too, the food served were like the ones that appear in parties :P just that theres this "shapy" girl who literally pissed everyone off with her suck attitude, though she has this big boobs ! qinyi said that she stole the water balloons ROFLMAO!!! so overall everyone was happy, and i love this year's camp compared to last year's, my close friends are with me for this one, unlike last year, i never enjoyed much and im not close to the seniors to get high with them, was just boring. besides, i was glad to help out whenever im needed since i failed come out with ideas for games and stuffs. hope im forgiven if i didnt help much, just wish to contribute something since its my last year here in high school, and this maybe the last camp im attending during high school as well.

backed at home, mum checked my report card and felt disappointed. and now, im grounded for the rest of the year from anything else, no online, no text, no nothing. life is shit now since then. i went to bed after the horrible scoldings and slept til 5.30am the next day without taking my home-alone dinner. i thought it wouldnt matter.

i had bad bad stomach aches and slight fever on and off for four consecutive days, my forehead was burning like hell and just a shake of it will kill me. mum thought that it was denggi but after a check up it turned up as a slight food poisoning. becuz of this, i literally cant eat anything, including food that is cold, ice creams, fruits, milk, curry, nasi lemak and so on. nah, i should say that the wind in my stomach was just reducing my appetite to eat.

and this situation is now stopping me to focus on my studies. i dont want to fail anymore, i started to worry now. one more month to trial, i must give it the best of me. i hope i can recover soon, mum's curry chicken is finishing ! and again, i wanna study -.-

My mum is the one who was worried of me most of the time during my weak condition. she fetch me to see a doctor, massaged me, "gua sha" for me, cooked specially for me, made glucose drink for me, fetch me warm water and prepare 100plus for me too boost up my energy. and for my failure in studies, shes worried for me more than i do for myself, she also felt upset for my suckish achievement. shes the one i love the most in this whole wide world. dad, sis and chin often ask how am i feeling too most of the time. i love you guys too. oh yeah, and nevertheless, szbo, chin and qinyi for making me LMAO which i had never do for a very very long time AHAHAHA! :D

I cant see you as many times as the past months, i cant chat with you like how i love to do before, we cant hang out like we always do anymore, but i still think of you like how i used to, youre always on my mind, especially when i suffer, when i need you the most. the far distance between us wouldnt be my obstacle to love you. ♥♥
i just want you to care, thats all that i wish for.


-pearly-




No comments: