Saturday, July 31, 2010

Conclusion of the week.

Hey im back again here. wont gonna update much except during the weekends. however im not alone with my diary book as my company which existed lately :D which is more intimate, private and confidential. two more weeks to 2nd assessment test, good luck to all. and actually i got nothing much more to say here D: just cant wait to go out after the test and trial. i hope my mum allows to free me for a day or two ! *prays really hard* yooorrr i really really hate losing connection with people, i felt so bored ! seriously bored man. could anyone entertain me ? i need more entertainment~~~ i think im freaking out~~~ any volunteers ???

oh yeah, and people, dont get distracted so easily over things that are not the first to concern about, so as those unnecessary problems. focus on whatever you do and all the best alright :)

ok, so i think thats all for this update. im so so so desperate for my life after all these craps lahhhhh ! ciao people ;)


-pearly-

im always missing you. i want XO :(

No comments: