Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sad

Hmm, ive been kinda tense these days. fuckedup by studies, theyre too many to revise and i have no idea where to start from, therefore i picked up some random notes and studied, slowly, so slow, that i was kinda not catching up, makes no difference compared to not studying, f that. the parents were so disappointed of me of my performances towards academic, theyre now close to losing hope of me already. what a loser i am. and its worse when i cant reach the person i wanted much as a company or to enjoy a hug from. im bored, and tired. and speaking of tired, i think i gotta consume more Proviton (highly recommended multi-vitamin) cuz i often get tired so easily although i enjoyed 3 hours of nap in the afternoon. i wanna last till 3am like i used to do, without books of course. but, i failed, geezzzz.

ive been wondering about the changes i wanna make after high school :P keep thinking of what i wanna do like an extra hobby, i hope i can reach them, after making my list of them when im free. though i guess i shouldnt be thinking of these when im dating books.

so imma conclude this week with a "fun" word. i spent lotsa time crapping, eating and laughing with the buddies :) though honestly, i really wish to spend more time together with him as much as we can, its been a long time since we last chatted for hours. the happiness im enjoying still fails to erase the burden im going through. people asked me not to be emo, am i emo? im not sure also. hmm.

spm, the only thing im hoping to be over. after this i can play without worrying about anything else related to exams, well, at least i could enjoy a longer break than now. then here comes my future plans, and it all depends on spm, nono, is the trials on Sept, for scholarship purpose -.-

Dear readers; i hope you guys wont get annoyed by my boring paragraphs of craps. those are my thoughts, im this bored. accept it or just leave me alone, thanks.

FML99.

I don’t wanna be without you babe
I don’t want a broken heart
Don’t wanna take a breath with out you babe
I don’t wanna play that part
I know that I love you
But let me just say
I don’t want to love you in no kind of way
I don’t want a broken heart
And I don’t wanna play the broken-hearted girl
I’m no broken-hearted girl
Beyonce - Broken heared girl (ftw)


-pearly-

No comments: