Sunday, July 18, 2010

Random speech.

Yo, im back again and nothing much happened recently. and since szbo wrote about PLKN stuff in her latest post, imma mention bits of it here, lol.

its a fine tuesday night when i received chin's text asking me to check whether if im selected for national service. the reply i got was only a pending request, cuz its not stated "Tahniah!" or "Maaf!". on the next day...

everyone was talking about it, and lotsa people brought their hp to school that day. i checked and BINGO! i got it ! but im okay with it as mum had planned for my schedule between my future studies and this plkn thingy. i dont think it will affect my life much but 3 months is a lil too long for me perhaps ? and god bless that the toilet facilities are fine enough to use D: who will i miss ? my family, szbo Shien, girlfriends, and pc (not the computer) :( imma reload 99 before leaving kl. im kinda anxious to see the guys in bald heads too :P

my wishes are, to not to get food poisoning or denggi or, to get DARK after the camp ! oh oh and nevertheless, i wanna burn my stomach fats and train for abs ! and i hope that i could be sent to Sabah or Sarawak, i wanna board a plane ! :D

I think ive been enjoying my days lately ? without knowing why, i love to draw smiley faces everywhere in the edges of my work sheets, thats a good indication i suppose, and i hope that it lasts :)

i had a dream, and it was the sweetest one that ive ever dreamt of! but it ended up an epic one BWAHAHA :3


-pearly-

No comments: