Tuesday, November 17, 2009

COME BACK BLOG

YOYOYO ! ive been away from blogging these days due to the lack of topics to blog about, as nothing special is happening around. its only all about work. as you all know, im continuing my work in this happy place, McD. and ive been having fun with the crews than before ! haha they are sometimes very funny there. im surrounded by silly jokes and funny moments at the same time ;) and of course ! the hotties who cant be left out. ahaha i enjoy looking at them at times O.O lol silly me. thats kinda like my amusement of all times :X

Besides, some of my friends are joining me and Po yeng to continue their work after a long term rest during the school seasons ! wooo hooo ~ that will be soo much fun ! though the rest of the newbies are still waiting for the manager to contact them. seriously i can see the managers are kinda stress out nowadays, have to manage everything, plus, they have to coordinate everything, including all the workers' working sessions and shifts for full-time and part time workers and so on. therefore i dont really wanna ask any other favours from them. give them a break weih ! hahaha

I hope that nothing will bother me during my work and also nothing will come clashing towards my working sessions, cuz i'll surely place everything only right after my work ;) oh and i am soo exited cuz my cousins are coming over to my place this weekend ! therefore im gonna shop in times square plus going for 2012 the hottest movie!!!!! (for me) may god bless me ! i hope all these plans can be worked out smoothly and without any obstacles.

By the way its a greatly bigg day for all the form 5 peeps, cuz SPM is starting tomorrow ! i can see lotsa students were eating books but not burgers at McD :P there were group studies and all too. so its the time of their life throughout the month of examinations' periods. hope that theyll enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime progress and make it through smoothly. FIGHTING !!! oh and last but not least, for the rest of the students ; HAPPYYY HOLIDAYSSS !!! :D lets partayyyyy !!!



I HOLIDAYS

.

No comments: