Sunday, November 8, 2009

N.E.R.D

Today my sis kim gonna make her new specs, is part of her wish to change away her old one as well. so, followed my dad to the optical shop to get mine fixed at the same time due to the last knock by moon ;) its kinda bended a bit so yeah, gotta bend it back O.O" sweat, hates to modify my new stuff, feels like second handed items then -.-

anyway, while the dude was checking on my sis's eyes' powers in the inside room, i was buzying trying out specs on the outside :P that dude name Ken was nice, he doesnt mind my hands being itchy :D so yeah, got some pics taken, enjoy.

Swatch, nice and wide

biggest specs in the shop ! xD
looking damn idiot-ish weih

Versace !

cool side looks, its stainless steel
and ya know what, it costs 1130 bugs ! @@

Gucci

she looks abit like mei yan doesnt she ? @@

white's Swatch boleh tahan for me

Prada sun glasses



efficient service :)




thats the model kim chose

And later after all those specs' try-outs, i got myself a damn bad headache X.X" soo pain, till the end of the night. went to tesco later then but got no mood to shop due to headache + tired, sounds like an old lady aye ? @@ back at home. sleeep !

Haha, the end :)

-1231@111109-

2 comments:

Alya :D said...

the versace and gucci looked so good on you! i don't think students will turn up to school on spm season. not me atleast, haha :D

P e a r l y C. said...

lol ! thanks girl ~ oic me too, though im going on monday, perhaps that'll be my last day as well ;)