Tuesday, November 10, 2009

RANDOM

Its another meaningless day of my life. and nevertheless i am soo damn super duper absolutely lazy to go to school ! seriously, no teachers, no things to play with no NOTHING. i just wanna welcome the holidays so desperately. i wanna go out but my dad doesnt allow me, claiming that its still schooling days. ohh damn, he doesnt give a damn about it at all. all i guess is that he doesnt want me to play too much but to focus on my studies first. but what ?! examz ended earlier and the holidays' fever is already on ! who cares whether to go to school or not. suppose to go times square with shien for Battleground 'o9 but the plan had just being ruined ! ugghh.

i cant wait to work ! i cant wait to fulfill my plans for the holidays ! and also, for my cousins to be here with me, cuz we can go shopping together ! finally not grounded at home like a lifeless prisoner. tomorrow and the day after tomorrow gonna go to school. but friday ? NO WAY !

p/s: anyone going to school during SPM season ?

No comments: