Saturday, November 14, 2009

Let my holidays begin

Today is saturday, i started my work in mcd. the manager welcomes the mcd gang to come back to him at anytime for work. and i did. lol. besides me and alex, others are busying with their daily routines, though i got chin, wei shiu and margaret, the three newbies with me. i dont think the manager wants anymore newbies into mcd as its kinda troublesome to train them and he craves for speeed desperately as well !

It was a buzy time today. i started at 9am and ended at 6pm. 9 hours of work, i broke my record eventually. and now my whole body energy is damn low, dont even have much strength for typing. became "lembik" aikss. hope i'll be okay tomorrow. i hate the damn gayy ass there ! kept calling me "Pet pet" thinking it was so damn funny. annoying weih. and besides he doesnt talk properly while instructing me at work and showed criticisms then. fuck him. people wants ice for their drinks, he told me no need to add. true fucker. cant take it anymore. plus ! he kept showing his girlish identity, which was so damn sickening -.-

The rest of the crews are so sweet :) those are the ladies. got some newbie permanent crews there. one shortie looking so kinda horny, asked me whether i got hp number or not. some more asked where i stay. of course i lied. SWT !! you know youre definitely 100% not my type ! geli sial. feels like showing both of my international fingers -.- though theres a pretty girl crew appearing to help the gay ass out. woww leng lui weih !! :P

Oh yeah, before i forget, would like to tell that i saw the Bsd's mcd boss this morning if im not mistaken O.O woooo so hot man ! kept saying the crews for not keeping the area clean enough and not quite up to his expectations. strict ! i can now see why Vincent, the main manager is so aggressive while on duty every single time, cuz as a leader, he may get scolded by the boss for not taking care of everything. theres a lady too, dont know who is she, some manager too i guess, was so friendly there. *two thumbs up* though she kinda claimed that the service is kinda slow :( these people came here today for interviews seeking for new crew members i think .

Its a good thing that during lunch period its not that crowded, two counter runners can handle the entire counters. anyway i need some rest now, ive got tuition after work tomorrow. Wish me luck !

2 comments:

Alya :D said...

yeah, my sister saw you at mcd! too bad i wasn't there, i can kacau u huh? hehe :)

P e a r l y C. said...

lol ! come and kacau me lah, im aint scared :P hahah