Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY day 2 + headache !

Gahh. due to the reason of my cousin and her 3 shy-faces-sons coming for a visit at my place, i took my mum's lappy and flew upstairs to go online in my room after a drink, boy i had tons of privacy here :D exclude the time when kim went knocking on the door to join me -.- kacau kacau and kacau, please grow up you little brat would ya ?! i took cookies and chocolates into the room as well, pushed the bookss aside away from my literally small study table and place the lappy on.

gagaga, enjoying msn *hearts* and later as soon as possible i was nagged into the bathroom to get prepared for this destination...
.

omfg my bad headache had striked me deadly throughout the journey the the car, though i had took panadol (again) cuz im still not fully recovered. seriously needs a shoulder to lie on!
.
and finally after an hour we've finally reached.
.
its FGS Dong Zen Temple CNY Lantern & Flora Festival, an awesome place with lotsa colourful lanterns on surrounding the temple, deduct the cultural performance which we only managed to see them clearing the stage -.- my family and i went for lamp lighting session and listen to some meaningful stories told by a nun, i learnt to speak out words only that are purified through my dirty brain, think before i talk, i mean.

took and took and took and took and took pictures, hope to share them here. (will post up soon)

furthermore, i realised that its a cool spot for couples to enjoy their romantic moments too :P

reached home at 12.38am, eating supper as my dinner and a can of coka-cola, off to bed soon. again, hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.

p/s: its time to start turning on my nerd mode !

-pearly-

160210, 0253

No comments: