Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY day 4 + my sweet 17 ! ♥

WOOO ~ today is my sweet 17th birthday ! spent it to the fullest with yeehou at ou, enjoyed the wholeeeee day! watched Percy jackson and the lightning thief, was nice ! and Logan lerman is so hot ! hehehe

bumped into LOTSA familiar faces throughout the trip :P but was fun, as long as theyre not my parents @@ i often imagine my parents were there and scared myself X.X"

however while having a drink at Carl's Jr during the evening, i thought of the after-cny-life and got damn dowwwn -.-" f*ck studies ! it gives me nothing but the f*cking stress and turn me into an emo freak ! but when i heard Adam lambert's No boundaries there i felt much more better @@ and when its 6 something i started to feel drowsy already, got no stamina due to my late night hobby (online), oops gotta change !

back at home...
Mum asked about my trip and i spit out super duper stupid yet fake lies, but later she actually knows who im going with, wth ?! nevermind as long as i can handle my studies and love at a time then it shouldnt be a problem, im only hoping for the best -.-

cut the classic cheeeeese cake at 11pm xD just ate a small piece cuz i felt really really tired after the day-out ;) its all worth it though.

acknowledgement...
thanks to my dear for accompanying me for the entire day ! pretty sure that he's in a snoooooze mode right now ;) I LOVE YOU !

thanks to mum and dad for the bigg cheese cake ! i love it so so so much! I LOVE YOU BOTH !

next is the besties especially hong peng, shien and sameer for the early bday wishes! BFF guys ! and also to all buddies via sms and facebook, nevertheless i would like to show my gratitude towards all facebooker-buddies that had left bday wishes on my wall earlier, it may be just a sentence theyve posted but they really meant ALOT more than anyone can think of to me :D

1 minute till the end of my birthday :( hard to allow the time to move on ! anyway i hope all my wishes come true !

XOXO,
-pearly-
p/s: pecks on my cheeks !! I LOVE IT! btw i really love it when you hug me every single sec :)
180210, 1216

No comments: