Tuesday, February 9, 2010

life of being 17

I realised that some readers are actually following my blog. i know, its 99.9% dead, but i'll try to update it whenever i can, and its more about my internal stories or diary, so feel free to read, if you dont feel that my topics are too bored :P thanks readers .

Life of being 17? i got no other comments than the word STRESS. exams are just around the corner, though im still having cocurriculum activities till 4pm, or even staying back at school to help out, back at home i gotta handle those dumb home works. why are selangor schools having such a bad luck ?! or maybe its my bad, id rather eat reference books than doing those dumb works, folios or acting like a good girl in class to gain 20% marks in exams. its just not my type ! haihhh .....

Besides studies i got nothing much to worry about, and the problem is i have no idea how to handle stress. but ive got some options here im currently considering : meditate, Dota, or being a nun (jk) ?! theyre all rejected by him :O but i'll never give it in on this so easily ;)

Anyway i must try my best ! never give up !!

-pearly-

No comments: