Friday, February 19, 2010

CNY day 6 + chill outtttt !

Yeah hung out with friends today ;) was fuuunnnnn, but when the 3 words, not I LOVE YOU but BACK TO SCHOOL floats in my mind i started to freak out ?! ;( nevermind will squeeze adam lambert's voice into my brain with his encouraging lyrics @@

okay so i watched 2 movies today, like for the first time ever in my life LOL. yeah was fun, not boring at all. first one was Valentine's Day cuz the awesome one always comes later right ? so about this movie i thought everyone would be SUPER sweet couples BUT it turned out the opposite of my expectations :O most of the ladies were having AFFAIRS behind their bfs -.- and loves are broken, dissapointing man !!!!!

* trying to chill ! *

and later, The Wolfman ! (HOWLS) yeah kinda nice story line (rolls eyes on V Day :P) the trilling part was not terrifying yet awesome, but someone beside me had been vibrating throughout the movie. HOHO :P and ya know what, i will feel bored without the wolf's appearance and its HOWLING sounds ~ WOO! anyway two thumbs up !!!

Meanwhile the rest were busying with their new walkmans while i havent got mine yet ;( in a damn DILLEMA weih, i need my parents to help me out this time. OUCH -.-

so went for my evening lunch, so damn full ! then roamed around ikano checking out the mp3 prices of other brands, browsed around and found out that actually the rest were even more costly than sony, can hardly believe it~ yeahhh ~ (copied westlife's line) but i found one looking NOOB from Philips, rm119, got headache and walked away.

walked around ikano and settled at Starbucks, nice place! had not been there for like YEARS, not really expensive though, boleh tahan lah ;) can hang out more often there in the future.

went home at around 8.30pm, i guess this would be the last enjoyment of my cny holidays, i appreciated alooot and will never forget about my so-called "journey" today LOL. thinking of school seriously making me SICKKKKKK ! arghh fine i shall accept the fact anyway ;(

My hopes are still the same as always, is to have a better tomorrow as time goes by, good luck to everyone, especially in our studies, just treat it as a wish of a typical nerd 8-)

p/s: what shall i do tomorrow??? im too free to be true! running outta free time D;

STOP THE HIGHLIGHTING YOU FOOL!!!!! :P LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLL

Somehow it just happened all of a sudden naturally without anyone's realisation :P
xoxo

-pearly-


200210, 1211

No comments: