Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY eve

Its cny eve and i got nothing much to do, the house is squeaky clean, my room is not covered in dust layers anymore and, i got my curtains back on! :P plus, my hp had outta credits ! :O left rmO.O2 and maxis just doesnt allow me to finish them all anyway, had reminded dad to get me a top up card but he's just too busy to even look at my outta-credits-face -.-

time for preparation...
My parents are busying with things to pray since the hot morning sun has risen up, while i just went online a while as everyone's in their kampngs already, oh shein is not! but shes trapped in the house helping out her siblings with the cleaning duty -.- nobody's gonna accompany me to have a drink and to crap with me !

just then my dad suddenly asked me to remove all my books from thetable as he needed it for something, but i yelled lika mad dogg and he got angry at me. AIKS! and great, now i cant text AND online -.- serious shit man. and i just felt like hiding in my room, sleeping? i kinda hate my cny eve this year, overflowed boredom had drowned me deadly.

when the interesting part came...
Just then my mum found out that my house's car porch floor was dirrttyyy, and so i was asked aggresively to help her out with the brushing progress, at first i hesitated, then did it reluctantly, but when i was forced to get on my knees to brush as my legs were tired of squating, unbelievably i enjoyed alot! cuz i get to do some arm exercises as it uses up the full strength of my arms' muscles, awesome!

after the cleaning i got slight skin-off and so-called "bubbles" on my fingers, looks like someone will be having a rough hand to hold on the next date. WAKAKA.

later at night, went for a family gathering at my uncles' place, do nothing but reading lotsa fashion magazines, cool! and also, looking at tiny little babies ! omg theyre just too cute to be true, its been years since ive seen such a tiny baby, awwwww.....

here, let me share some pics with ya ~

superbaby!


O.0
their cute bro !theyre TWINS ! cute ! :Dseriously felt like hugging them in my arms

then, the clock had finally striked 12! busying texting buddies on the hp, (fyi: ive finally reloaded my credits :P) btw i cant really stand the sounds of the loud fireworks and fire crackers nearby, though it resembles the traditional cny feel aite? tahan lo...

thats all for the current post! once again,

GONG XI FA CAI peeps! may all your wishes come true
HUAT AHHHH !!!!! $.$"

-pearly-

No comments: