Thursday, November 6, 2008

Confused..

Today, is a rainy day..
not only that..
my heart...mind...my soul...my mood..my feelings..
are not in a good condition too..
gloomy...dark...
Heavy rain fall...giant dark clouds...in front of my home..
Are just exactly the same as how I feel now..

Both of my friends are sad..
both of them cried..
both of them are out of ideas to solve the problems in front of their eyes..
both of them..

I really want to make this thing clear..
I'm kinda confuse about this..
about this man-made problem..
[ Sighs~ ]
that's what I'm always doing..
I'm really feeling very guilty..
I can't just sit aside and do nothing as my friends are having an arguement, can I??

But now I finally understand..
the only way is to co-operate..
the only solution..
Let's sit together...on the same table..
let's co-operate...to make this thing clear..
let's all together...apologize to each other..
let's all together...build up our happy future together..


*dedicated to Q n C*



No comments: