Friday, November 21, 2008

Tagged by Mocha ;D

Rules:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts as well as state these rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and lists their names.

4. No tags back !!

1. I love to play. Games and theme parks are fun!

2. I love K-pop a lot, I listen to them all the time.

3. I love TVXQ, and Micky too.He rocks!

4. I always look at the people around, especially the pretty and good-lookings.This often makes people mistaken of what I'm thinking, especially for perasan ones.Haha..

5. I love cheese, as well as food related to cheese.Western food will do.

6. I love to surf that net.I can surf the net 24 hours a day.

7. I'm a quiet person.I don't talk much.Instead, I listen while the others are chatting, like a mute. =.="

8. I love to do sports. I enjoy going to the club, to the gym, or for badminton, or swimming.But I don't run. I run like a tortoise.

9. I envy smart people, who are bright, intelligent, gets outstanding grades in their studies. They inspires me a lot.

10. I love friendly people.They are nice to mix with.

11. I always think a lot about what I wanna do to and what I'm aiming for to have a bright future, to get what I wanna get. But instead of working hard for my dreams, I'm just sitting down, doing nothing.

12. I love to listen to musics, as well as songs, but I don't sing.

13. I treasure my family, and so as my relatives and friends.

14. I like to eat junk food, the sweet and the salty, although they're all unhealthy.

15. I'm the person who wants to win others, doesn't give in much, causing arguements and fights.




No comments: