Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stop it,will you??

This is the saddest moment I've ever gone through,very sad indeed..
it is just because of a very tiny problem,and a little misunderstandings..
making everyone so down...so sad...so disappointed towards each other..
making each others' life so miserable...meaningless..

I really hope that this don't happen among us..
but this is the fact...the reality...that we're forced to accept..
Please,don't argue anymore...don't blame each other anymore..
Perhaps I'm one of them too...involved in this arguement..

Do you guys treat each other as best friends??
Best friends are not about blaming anyone..
or pointing fingers at others..
or scolding each other using bad words..
or even having suspicious minds that thinks that one does behaves...or thinks...or acts like that..

PLEASE ! I'M BEGGING U GUYS !
Please stop this~
please stop this unwanted arguement..
I'm not trying to be a hero..
but I just wanna fix this out..
although I don't really know how..
Just like the stories in our History textbook..
the leaders of the countries do think that having a big war isn't anything good..
it doesn't solve any problems..
or makes anyone happy..
it will only cause sadness...injuries...death..
this is just exactly the same as the situation having among us..
having arguements..
or a big fight..
of blaming by teasing each other..
these definitely WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING..

PLEASE,just stop it..
Let's get this problem over with..
Let's get back to our ownselves..
Let's forgive and forget things or incidents that happened among us..
Let's not be sad anymore..

Okay??

:'(

4 comments:

yanr.s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yanr.s said...

i edi giv up n wana stop it..
nw i onli wana noe whether she'll stop it enot..
n cn u pls ask her..
i cnt tahan tat she jz tink tat she hav NO wrong fr the beginning n jz blame me!!
if she stil tink tat she hav no wrong,i cn onli say i'm vry unlucky 2 hav a fren lik her..
i reli dowan argue wif her edi..
y she cant jz understand me??
when she sad,she said she lonely,none of us chat wif her,ok..
i jz treat her as fren n i chat wif her,make her hapi..
bt nw..
wad she cn giv me??
i edi vry vry sad,
she wil onli make me mor sad..
n i jz hope i cn hear SORRY fr her although i noe its impossible 2 hear tat..
bt wad she did???
i'm soooooo disappointed..
n yesterday v argue in sms
she lik no action 2 make me tink tat i wana continue b fren wif her..
if she reli treat me as fren,
she wont do tat!!!
nw finally i noe i'm jz a tool 2 make her hapi!!
i'm soooo stupid n she jz tink tat i'm IDIOT who believe wad she said!!
i hope u und my feeling T.T

~blue guitar~

P e a r l y C. said...

Oh,I get it!
now that u're sad u want some ppl to console u rite??
But she didn't console u,and think that she has no wrong,that's why u're being sad and angry rite??
but u c,what I'm feeling weird is,why aren't u angry of me??
I didn't really console u too..
I just wanna know why..
Do u know that,when u're angry and claimed that it's her fault,I'll feel guilty too..
but it's not that I'm on her side..
Therefore,I really really really hope that u will not be angry of her..
Besides,from my opinion,I do think that she's not that wrong too..
cuz I'm involved in that incident too..
And again,I'm not on her side,I'm on my own side..
but I know that this will make u angry..
So let's get this problem over with when we're on msn..
We'll expain why whe're not wrong..n u'll explain why u're not too..
Therefore,with this way,we could make things clear..
Try forgiving and forgetting..ok??
I hope that u two will become happy frens again..
no more arguement..or sadness..
so pls,so get angry at her already k??

*p/s*
Pls, don't get angry anymore,I'll tell her to stop getting angry too..
and I also hope that u understands what I mean above.. :)

yanr.s said...

so i tink u noe wad i tink..

~blue guitar~