Monday, November 3, 2008

Sunway Lagoon here we come ! !

Haha~
another happy day ---- today!
me and my friends went to Sunway Lagoon to play..
it's a very wonderful...exiting...and unforgettable day..
cuz this is the first time I went to an amusement park with my friends..
We went there by Qinyi's mum's car and reached there at around 9.30am, but only managed to get in and play at around 11am.. = =
But anyway,a very thank you to Qinyi's mum, for the transport and also the cheap entrance tickets..

We played in both dry and wet park..
it was so much fun!!
but only when I played the pirate boat and the spinning cups, I felt a bit like throwing out.. @.@"
but luckily I didn't..LOL..
The time when I enjoyed the most was at the wet park cuz the water's so cooling and confortable to lay on..
and of coz, the place where we needed floats and carpets to lay and play on..
one word, FUN!
but the only thing is that, the food there are kinda expensive.. = =
We saw a lot of handsome mat saleh guys there too..WOAH~
So fit and good-looking..
There's two of them I saw there when we're on a roller-coaster ride..
they sat in front of us..
one of them hold a camera while the roller-coaster was moving on randomly up and down..
to the right...to the left..
That's the time that I felt that I was going to be thrown away into the air..
But what I think is, for them, these roller-coasters are nothing to be scared of compared to the ones in their own country..

Before going to the surf beach, we went onto the hanging bridge..
Qinyi was kinda scare on there..holding onto my arm..LOL..
we took a couple of pictures there too..
striking all types of poses..LOL..
we spent a lot of time there..
sight-seeing, u know..haha..

Happy times does pass very quickly..
it's time for us to go home now..
don't really wanna say good-bye to this wonderful place..although we do have to..
and that's it, for our enjoyable one-day trip..
hope that me and my frineds have the chance to come here to play again some other time..
Bye-bye~

Btw,here's some pics,took from MK.. ( that's me in blue)


Before entering...
Sunway Pyramid.



Me and MK.
Me & May Ching.

Waiting at the counter.

3 hearts.

Yeah~

The cool, sexy, & lame.

Super!!

Love the landscape here.
Me and QY.


All wet.
MayChing, Qinyi, me and Munkuen. :D
On the escalator.

Wanna poke the bear's eyes..I'm looking damn ugly in this one. = =

Me on the hanging bridge.





4 of us.


WOAH~

The river under our feet.


Beautiful landscape of Sunway Lagoon from up here.

Me & MK.
The surf beach!! yippee~~







Heading back home.










































No comments: