Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A movie~





Today,me and my neighbours went for a movie,titled High School musical 3,
which is out in cinemas few weeks ago..
The movie is kinda interesting~ :D
Nevertheless,the songs!
I enjoyed listening to them the most..^^
Don't know why,I felt that Zac Efron is better looking,
I mean more handsome in this one,than in the first two show..
keep on looking at his charming face on the big screen..LOL..


Finally,the movie comes to an end..
and as usual,the movie ends with a all-in-one song..
I guess I'm gonna miss it since this is the last show.. :(
Why not having another one titled High School Musical 4 ?? XD




















2 comments:

yanr.s said...

many n many ppl said dat tis mov is sooo bang n must watch it..even on tv..tis mov got da first on da 票房。。wish 2 watch it wif my family on weekend..my sis will lk it much for sure..kaka^^
*yanr.S*

P e a r l y C. said...

Haha~
two thumb up!!
but I think I'll miss it...
T_T