Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mamma Mia!


Today, actually was a boring day..again..
while I was suffering in boredom..
Suddenly..
My neighbour called me up, inviting me and my lil sis to go over to her place to watch a movie..
but my lil sis can't make it cuz she went for tuition class..
therefore I went there myself..
' Mamma Mia~ here we go again...my my, how can I resist you? '
feel familiar about this part of a song??
yea, that's right..
that's the main theme song of the movie we watched, titled ' Mamma Mia! '
It is a musical comedy..
a simple story, added ABBA's famous songs within it..
love their songs, very nice..
too bad I can't sing along..LOL..
And guess what? the man, who played James bond (the previous one before Daniel Craig) acts in this movie
too..
now I only know that he actually know's how to sing..
haha~
After the movie, I went home for dinner..
that's all..
chaoz..

No comments: