Friday, November 28, 2008

Rainy night..




These are the pictures I took when it's raining cats and dogs outside..
why?
cuz I'm bored..
and so I can also practise on my photographic skills at the same time..
haha..
Please don't blame me cuz I really got nothing to do..
give me a break!
> <
Anyway that's it..
during the day..
as usual, I got nothing to do..
again..
I know that I've been writing this for a lot of times..
but I really can't help it!
okay whatever..
I've only done the one and only thing..
cleaned my house..
I'd done nothing non other than this one..
it's tiring but fun..
= =
During the night..
it rained..
heavily..
As I've mentioned this before..
it is so cooling..
Ahhhhh~~
It's so confortable to enjoy the cool wind..
don't know why..
the cool blowing wind relaxes my mind..
Conclusion, I love this weather..

And who is this?
silly question!
That's me~
LOL..

No comments: