Saturday, December 20, 2008

20th december . saturday . sunny.


Today..
me, TY and another friend of hers went to Times Square..
to shop new stuffs..
woke up at approximately 7.30AM..
went to Kepong Central at 8.45AM to meet up with TY, who knows very well how to take the public transports..
Under her guidiance..
I finally had learnt how to take the KTM..
we took the KTM from Kepong Central to KL Central..
Hmm, it's kinda confortable inside as it's entirely air-conditioned..
but there are lots of people too that frusted me as I had no place to sit..
stood at a pole by the doorside..
it's kinda fun though..
chit chated inside..

Later, reached KL Central..
walked and walked to a Monorail station to take a monorail..
to reach Times Square directly..
Monorail is more fun compared to the KTM as it felt like I'm on a roller coaster..
As it turns..
the monorail slant to the left...slant to the right..
no longer..
we reached our destination at around 9.00AM --- TS..
directly in front of it..

Once we got inside..
the shops are not opened yet..
therefore we sat down and wait..
Later, we walked to Sg Wang first as it's opened earlier..
I bought a delicious bun to chill on as I haven't eaten my breakfast yet..
Hmm..
I can't find anything there after walking round and round..
unreasonable prices everywhere..
but saw a guy shopkeeper there looked like Xiao Jing Teng..
haha..

After they got their stuffs..
we went back to TS hurrily..
walked around floors to floors..
went in shops to shops..
digged into clothes to clothes..
digged till had a bit headache..
I still can't get myself anything..
Till then, I decided to get myself a pair of jeans..

Later at around 2++PM..
I finally got myself a pair of nice skinny jeans..

After we finished our shop..
we went back to the monorail station..
stopped by at McDonalds to get something to eat..
Bought our tickets after eating out..
saw a crazy man in front of us who's in his hurry back to his destination..
didn't queue up somemore still dare to scream at the counter lady for not giving him his ticket..
good thing he's not an intruder..

After reaching KL Central we took KTM back to Kepong Central..
waited at the bus stop for my dad to fetch me back home..


My first ever public transport ticket. ;D

Me and TY.


Got nothing better to do. xD


Later during the evening..
I went to 1-U with family..


Decorations.



Coincidently, there're stage performances..
known as the " Yuletide Wonderland "..
very nice and colourful outfits of the dancers.. :D

All of them.


Ladies only.

The most graceful one.I think. : )


The end.

Bye-bye~


Walked around later then..
went in Jusco..
got my watch fixed at the same time..
the staff there looked green..
don't know whether they know how to fix these things out well or not..
I waited for a long long time..
they're still in there figuring out how to open the watch cap behind..
= ="
omg..
They also talked a lot..
blah.....blah.....blah.....
I'm only worried for my precious watch..
Later when we're gonna leave..
got my watch back..
OMG!
scratches behind..
I'd rather they spoiled it thoroughly and get me a new one..
> <"
I've learnt my lesson to take care of my fragile things very carefully..

The Christmas Tea Party cup.. :D
























































No comments: