Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Back on blog...

Hello peeps!
I'm back on blog again..
didn't blog for the past few days bcuz of the lack of time..
plus, nothing much that I did in these days..
still did something though..........


~ 22th of December ~

Cooking Cooking!
Wahaha..
cooked my first very own chicken porridge myself..
delicious~
: )

Cooked.

Added spring onions.

Served.
Later at night..
I helped out in the kitchen..
hope to learn more about cooking.. : )

Yummmy bites..
Ate lots of cookies and fruit cakes today..
one bite links to the other..
and another one again.. xD
And now, again, I'm in love in Famous Amos chocolate cookies!
the irresistible taste plus cruchiness of every single bite~
mesmerizing!
:D


~ 23th of December ~


Work it out..
Phew~
relieved me!
finally got the chance to get into Pet Society to play my pet..
after days and days of connection lost on Facebook..
only won 7 out of 10 races after not playing for the past few days..
I used to win 10 out of 10!
T.T
Erm, just ignore my annoyance.. xD

Since tomorrow I'm going for sports with my friends..
I decided to do some house chores today..
vacuumed the entire down-stairs..
and later helped out with some other minor stuff..
hmm..unecessary to list them all out..

No comments: